[VHFcontesting] N0JK S-O QRP Portable Jan Sweeps

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N0JK S-O QRP Portable Jan Sweeps
From: jon jones <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 20:14:23 +0000
Plan to be QRV from EM18 central Kansas for the

January VHF Sweeps on 50, 144 and 432 MHz. QTH

one of the highest points in eastern Kansas. I routinely

work 300 - 350 miles with 10 watts. I heard KA1ZE/3

from there on 2 Meters last weekend.

Weather originally predicted to be 55 deg and sunny for

Saturday, now rain in the forecast. Will operate as much

as possible while dodging rainstorms.

GL all - N0JK