[VHFcontesting] K2QO Limited Multi for January VHF Sweepstakes

To: rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com, wnydxa@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2QO Limited Multi for January VHF Sweepstakes
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:10:53 -0500
Hi Gang,

I have good news and bad news, and it is the SAME news. The K2QO rover ops
will be participating in the contest, but not roving this time out. This
will be the maiden voyage for my home station in an ARRL VHF contest. We'll
have the lower 4 running nearly full time and WSJT (FSK441) on 6 and 2 for
the portion of the evening that we can stay awake.

Skeds are welcome, especially from rovers!! We are in FN03ra between Buffalo
and Batavia. We'll be scanning the 2M FM simplex frequencies including
147.51 (the rover hangout) for activity.

Lastly, if anyone wants a laser QSO, stop by as we'll have that available.

73,
Mark K2QO
Paul W2TAU