[VHFcontesting] ANNOUNCEMENT: 2010 WSJTGroup Winter/Spring Sprints

To: "[WSJTGROUP]" <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>, "[VHF-CONTESTING]" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "[PNWVHFS]" <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>, "[VHF]" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ANNOUNCEMENT: 2010 WSJTGroup Winter/Spring Sprints
From: "Bill VanAlstyne W5WVO" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:05:09 -0700
The first 2010 WSJTGroup Sprint will be held on the last Saturday morning of
the month, January 30th. The rules will stay the same as for the last Sprint
(April 2009). These rules are posted at
http://www.ykc.com/wa5ufh/Sprint/W5WVO_Sprints.htm .

Subsequent Sprints for 2010 will be on February 27th, March 27th, and April
24th.

Send me your results by email no later than the following Saturday! Any
questions, please contact me directly or on the WSJTGroup Yahoo reflector
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WSJTgroup).

Bill W5WVO