[VHFcontesting] N3NGE looking for M/S SKeds

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE looking for M/S SKeds
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 18:31:26 -0500
Multi-op station N3NGE near Morgantown PA in grid FN20bd still has some sked
slots open for WSJT skeds for the upcoming contest next weekend.  We run 1
KW Stations on both 6 and 2 meters with big antennas up at least 100 feet.
We are looking for FSK441A skeds for both bands. If you are interested,
please let me know and I will let you know the slots that are still
available.

Thanks and 73

Bill - K3EGE for the N3NGE Contest Team