[VHFcontesting] 432 sprint -- 27Q's in 13 grids

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 sprint -- 27Q's in 13 grids
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:20:57 -0500
    A trio of Chicago rovers made this sprint enjoyable.
   Tnx to K9JK, WB8BZK and K9GY for putting
EN62/52/61/51 in the log a dozen times for me.
    Best DX was W3KWH in EN90.   Sure wasn't expecting
that with the flat conditions!
    More detail is up at http://kc9bqa.com/?p=1121

    Expect me to keep banging away about 222 Tuesdays.
No reason (save for apathy) that dozens can't get on from all
across the USA on Tues. evenings and make that band come
alive.   No formal net control, no procedures.   Just call CQ,
swing your beams, from roughly 0000-0300Z.
     If you need email reminders from me about 222 Tuesdays,
I'll be happy to help.   Just let me know.   Last week, I heard
from fellows in KY, GA, PA, LA and CO.   I hope each of
those 222'ers spread the word in their area, and I urge you to
do the same.   It does pay off if you keep after it.

     Rovers, hear me out a second... consider going out to a
difficult (not impossible) grid for 222 Tuesdays.   Make
yourself the DX.   Let dozens of guys in your area know you
will be going out.   It will perk things up.

     73,
     Todd   KC9BQA   EN63ao   40 N of Milwaukee
     http://www.kc9bqa.com  For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates