[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:43:50 -0400
Worked the first 2.5 hours of last night's 432 Sprint. A bit
disappointing condx were flat here and we would not be working N2CEI
EM80 like in the 2M Sprint! I only got as far south as K3CB FM18 and
K4ZOO FM08. Best DX west was K8TVD EN91. Missed lots of nearby grids
like FN41 and FN33/34, but thankfully WA2FGK showed up later to give
out FN21, and N2SLN has been doing a great job from FN22. Wound up
with 46 Q's, 15 grids = 1,380.
Equipment: 500 Watts to a 24 el yagi at 63'.
TNX to all who participated + Southeastern VHF Society for sponsoring.
-73, Ron WZ1V FN31mp