[VHFcontesting] MidwestMania!

To: "James Duffey" <jamesduffey@comcast.net>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] MidwestMania!
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 15:04:13 -0400
 Hello Duffey and all,

I am so impressed how well organized rover stations are and how neat the
installs look,  it makes me want to take my home station apart and start
over. Hope to work more of the Rovers this Sept.

73's
Steve
6m-2304 with 3456 and 10ghz waiting to be installed. Latest improvement is
"freq locked' on upper bands.