Re: [VHFcontesting] Propagation gurus wanted

To: Eugene Zimmerman <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Propagation gurus wanted
From: w8iss <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 16:55:54 -0400
I have encountered this a NUMBER of times on 6m. Always considered
it to be just the side lobes working good until seeing this message.

I encountered this for a number of years first at one Field Day site
then encountered it this year at a different Field Day site plus have
encountered it mostly at night for the past few years during the VHF+
contests out in Ann Arbor.

James W8ISS
=====