[VHFcontesting] C6 (FL22) will be active this week.

To: "'50mhz'" <50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, "'vhfcontesting'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <SMIRK@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] C6 (FL22) will be active this week.
From: "Roger K4RW" <k4rw@lowcountry.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 23:53:24 -0400
FYI.
I got this from K3IXD today. Note that they will be active on 6m this week
as C6AQO from grid FL22. Looks like they will be active starting Thursday
morning.

Roger, K4RW
----------------

Subject: C6

Just a reminder that Pete, W2GJ, Ed, K3IXD, Randy, K4QO, and Dallas,
W3PP, leave very early Wed AM for another contest expedition to the Bahamas.

C6APR will be in the IOTA contest from Crooked Island, Bahamas, IOTA
NA-113, as a Multi-operator, Mixed-mode, High Power, DXpediton entry.
The contest is from 8AM Sat to8AM Sun ET. You can work us once per
band/mode, i.e., 20m CW and 20m SSB.

Before and after the contest (from July 23 to 26th) we will use the call
C6APR on 80m thru 10m including the WARC bands, CW and SSB. The team
will sign C6AXD on RTTY and sign C6AQO on 6m, and we hope to have 3 el
at 25ft for 6m.

The calls are good for Bird Rock Lighthouse, ARLHS BAH-005, as well as
IOTA NA-113 and Grid Locator FL22.

All QSLs via K3IXD.

73, Ed
K3IXD

PS Steve, AA4V, is usually on from NA-110. Butch, K4NAU, might be on
too. We appreciate any spots and I know that Steve and others do too.