[VHFcontesting] KOSM Rainscatter Software- Station List Wanted

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KOSM Rainscatter Software- Station List Wanted
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:30:30 -0500
It looks like I'll be QRV on most of the microwave bands for June, thanks to
loaner equipment from Jimmy Long, W4ZRZ, and Bill Capps, AF4OD. Plan to
use the K0MS software this weekend for some tests in the area, just to get my
feet wet.

Could someone provide a list of stations in the EM grid square region that are
QRV on 5 and 10ghz? I'd like to add fixed stations to my station list, so that
I have some examples to experiment with.

As always, thanks for helping out the new guy.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf
121 Mayfair Park