[VHFcontesting] 2009 Spring Sprints Update #6

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2009 Spring Sprints Update #6
From: Spring Sprints <springvhfuhfsprints@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:02:15 -0500
 Greetings all,

And please accept my SINCERE apologies for posting something NOT about the
"Limited Rover" Rule change.

I had written:

> One "update" I will be making to ALL of the Logs Received
> pages (target by Noon on Wednesday) is the "classification"
> of the logs, "Single-Op" (predominant), Rover, Rookie (not
> too many this year) and Multi-Op.

While I didn't make my target of Noon (or might it still be before Noon in
Hawaii?, I didn't specify what time zone ;-), ALL FIVE of the Logs Received
lists have been updated to show the the Callsigns for all logs that were
received for the given band/event along with the CATEGORY.

PLEASE check your category(ies) and, especially if 'your' entry SHOULD have
been "Rookie" and it's listed as something different, let me know ASAP if
your category is lietd incorrectly. I'm only seeing TWO calls that entered
as "Rookie" for 2009, one who entered on BOTH 144 and 222 and the other
entered on 432...did I MISS any other Rookies?

 Continued thanks for everyone's time, interest and participation in the
2009 Spring Sprints.

Watch for Results by the end of July and I DO mean 2009.

73, 'JK' (K9, that is), John Kalenowsky, Spring Sprint host and log-checking
human