Re: [VHFcontesting] grid circling still wins

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] grid circling still wins
From: "Jim Forsyth" <mail@jimforsyth.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:56:07 -0700
> Jim is is incorrect the grid circling caravan passed right under him in a
> contest last year.  In a post last fall he said he would consider joining
> them.  Mow he says they don’t exist.   Shall I look it up o the previous
> posts.

Yes, please produce the post where I said they didn't exist.

Last year I posted that I was considering joining the N6NB group, is that
who you are referring to?

I did rove with the N6NB group several times so I am in a position to state
categorically that they ceased grid circling when the 100Q limit went into
effect.

Now that you know that particular fact please be more specific about who you
believe is still grid circling so that I can better understand why you want
the ARRL to put a stop to it and who it is you want stopped.

Jim, AF6O