[VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39 Update

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39 Update
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 14:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All.

I will not be able to make it up for the contest. I will have to operate what I
can here that weekend. If I can I will try and rove a bit, but I don't know how
that will all work out.

That following Monday we will be taking off for Canada. I am hoping we can make
it up in two days this year, that will be one more day there. Last year we
stopped two nights on the way up. I don't have a return date yet.

Lets hope Es starts popping! Maybe even some Aurora and and long-burn MS would
be nice.

Steve, KC8QVO