[VHFcontesting] Microphone Accessories for Sale

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microphone Accessories for Sale
From: "N8UM" <n8um@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 08:58:04 -0400
Heil microphone connection cable (CC-1) for Kenwood (red) or Yaesu (yellow) -
$25 + $8 shipping

Heil Footswitch - simple footswitch with long cable and 1/4 inch plug.  Not
FS-2 - $15 + $5 shipping

Heil PTT Handswitch - similar to old fashion hospital pain switch!  Long cord
1/4 inch Plug termination & strain relief - $8 + $5 shipping

Telex Footswitch - simple footswitch with RCA phono plug termination - $10 + $5
shipping

Small Heil Telescoping boom with Radioshack surface mount - $35 - $8 shipping

Radioshack Microphone spring clamp - $5 + $5 shipping

Radioshack 13 inch flexible gooseneck - $5 + 5 shipping

Radioshack 5/8 inch surface mount - will include with any of the above at no
charge.

Sorry for the continued bandwith selling items, but I am headed back to the
hospital for the second knee replacement in 10 days.  Just trying to clean out
the shack and garage before so it looks more respectable for my kids and other
helpers before they arrive...

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee