Re: [VHFcontesting] distance scoring

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] distance scoring
From: "Doug Rehman" <doug@k4ac.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:41:03 -0500
Well, after hearing from people on and off list, forget the QRZ.com idea...
It may or may not be accurate for a given call.

Next Idea: I have Garmin's nRoute map software (think GPS on a laptop); it
provides the six digit grid square for any address it finds (or for a nearby
intersection for new streets). It's not free, but it is one way to find
unknown coordinates.

Doug
K4AC