Re: [VHFcontesting] HELP! Looking for stacking info on 1.2GHZ yagis

To: <w0eea@sbbco.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <nlrs@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] HELP! Looking for stacking info on 1.2GHZ yagis
From: "Joe Serocki" <joeserocki@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 20:00:55 -0600
I never thought of stacking side by side, I think that would accomplish more
on the horizontal plane. Since you are already pointed pretty flat, you
really want to add beam width and gain at the same time, I think this is
what this will accomplish, no?

If you stack vertically, don't you just get added beam width on the vertical
plane, something that's kind of useless?

Joe Serocki