Re: [VHFcontesting] Club strategies: Round-tabling

To: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Club strategies: Round-tabling
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:37:54 -0600 (CST)
This sort of activity would force me to move closer to a population area
as a QRP-portable. I've been thinking about doing an operation closer to
Chicago, anyway. I can always work the Big Guns up there from here but
miss out on the Rovers because they often have antennas and QTH's of
limited quality.

Needless to say, it wouldn't do me much good from a location close to my
home even if such an activity were to take place. I don't recall ever
hearing such an activity in the Chicago area.

73, Zack W9SZ