Re: [VHFcontesting] Publishing logs

To: Radioman <radioman01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Publishing logs
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:21:39 -0600 (CST)
I myself have no problem with anyone seeing my logs.  Or my station
either. I kinda like the idea of the logs being made public just from the
standpoint of doing propagation studies.  I'd really like to see some
peoples' logs from the August UHF contest because of the incredible tropo
opening we had here. Maybe even plot what areas this opening affected and
when. Maybe working ~500 miles on all bands up through 10 GHz isn't a
record but it just doesn't happen very often here, not to mention in a
contest.

73, Zack W9SZ