[VHFcontesting] HORSE = DEAD. Lather, rinse, repeat.

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] HORSE = DEAD. Lather, rinse, repeat.
From: kr7o@vhfdx.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:03:52 -0800
>Simply go back through some of the summer posts on here or look at the
>pages zipped files of months past you will find that most of the top 10
>big zipped files include a rover related controversy in that month's post.

With all the rehashed moaning on the VHF contesting, HF contesting, and
Moon-net reflectors regarding this/that perceived contest problem I can't
decide if I just want to unsubscribe from all of them or just sell out and
take up knitting.

73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU)
kr7o@vhfdx.com

www.vhfdx.com (KR7O/YB2ARO homepages)