[VHFcontesting] PNWVHFS Conference Oct 3-5, Moses Lake, WA

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] PNWVHFS Conference Oct 3-5, Moses Lake, WA
From: Jim Garver <k7yo@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 00:05:25 -0700 (PDT)
News Release
Pacific Northwest VHF Society
www.pnwvhfs.org
Contacts: Kevin Imel, Vice-President PNWVHFS, vicepres@pnwvhfs.org

You are invited to join Pacific Northwest weak signal VHF, UHF and Microwave
operators at the Best Western Lake Front Hotel and Conference Center in Moses
Lake, Washington, for the Annual Pacific Northwest VHF Conference October 3 –
5, 2008.  Membership in PNWVHFS is not required for conference attendance.

This year we will feature a great line up of speakers and programs including
our keynote speaker Joe Taylor, K1JT, Nobel Laureate and "father" of WSJT,
Software for VHF Meteor-Scatter Communication.

Also speaking will be:
        * Lyle Johnson, KK7P (ex-WA7GXD), co-founder Tucson Amateur Packet
Radio, Dayton Hamvention Technical Excellence Award winner 1984, currently
employed by Elecraft and consulting in the broadcast and space industries, and
HPSDR project.
        * Sean Kutzko, KX9X, ARRL Contest Branch Manager
        * Eric Schwarz, WA6HHQ, Elecraft
        * And many more!

"Early Bird" drawing: Register bySeptember 8 and you could winone free night at
the Best Western Lake Front Hotel, a conference registration fee refund or $25
in cash!

We also have a nice table of other door prizes to be given away at the
conference by random drawing.

** Check the www.pnwvhfs.orgwebsite for the latest conference details and entry
form.

de K7YO