[VHFcontesting] Anyone in Southern California planning to be on for the

To: wswss@mailman.qth.net, VHFcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.Stanford.EDU
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Anyone in Southern California planning to be on for the ARRL UHF Contest ?? de KG6IYN
From: Bruce Kripton <bkripton@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
Haven't seen much activity or posting of planed participation on any of the
regular reflectors .... wondering if there's anyone with late plans to post, in
need of grid squares or just simply wanting to try for distance or work digital
modes ....   if there's a need or interest, I can set up from most of the DM12
sites I usually work ....

  OBTW - I understand this is the SBMS 10Gig tune-up weekend as well, suspect
that takes a number of folks in a different direction from this UHF event ...

  '73, de KG6IYN