Re: [VHFcontesting] Let's put it this way ...

To: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Let's put it this way ...
From: k4gun@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 18:21:55 +0000
I'm going to try to make this my last word on the subject.  I think some people
are getting pretty worked up over this and making accusations that go way
beyond what is reality.  I can see that we will never as a group agree on all
of this.

I will make one parting observation and hope that those reading and posting
here will step back and consider the following.  Unlimited Rover was
established for the express purpose of making sure that a class exists for
those who want to circle the girds as a group, without putting them in with
those who don't.  The entire class is based on that premise.  Can we all agree
that the goal has not been met?

If the goal has not been met, we are left with what to do about it.  We can
change the rules or we can go back to having one single rover class.  Or we can
ignore the gorilla standing in the corner and just keep it like it is.

Steve
K4GUN/R

From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>