Re: [VHFcontesting] parelectronic antennas

To: "Steve Tripp (K1IIG)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] parelectronic antennas
From: Tad Danley <tdanley@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:05:19 -0500
My friend W3TD got a similar message about a week ago, but the time line
was slightly different (I think it referenced a June 21 date for
deliveries).  Anyway, he placed his order for two OA-50s plus a stacking
kit.  He got the antennas today and the stacking kit should arrive
tomorrow.  I think Dale's stuff is definitely worth the wait.  By the
way, I have no connection with Dale or Par Electronics except as a very
satisfied user.

Good luck and 73,
Tad, K3TD
_______________

Steve Tripp (K1IIG) wrote:
> Tad,
>
> I inquired about purchasing one of their filters and antennas. I received a
> very polite and timely reply but along with that was the info below.
>

>> PLEASE NOTE: We have suspended all amateur production 04/01 until 7/15
>> while
>> we
>> tend to our military and aerospace clients. Please do not place orders
>> before this date. Thank you for your patience. If you cannot wait, and we
>> understand, the only other  commercial omni we can recommend is the M
>> Squared. Although they suffer from the non-omni pattern, they are very
>> well
>> machined and built. Others we have had on our test range were of very poor
>> build quality and poorly documented.
>>
>> 73,
>>
>> Dale W4OP
>> for PAR Electronics, Inc.