[VHFcontesting] Availability of YO??

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "'RMVHF+'" <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, "'World Wide Six Meter Club'" <sixclub@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Availability of YO??
From: "Roger N0VR" <n0vr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:44:21 -0600
Having seen a LOT of references to YO over the years, and being interested
in using something other than EZNEC, I have searched a lot of resources and
cannot find Yagi Optimizer. Is it still available? I did find some old email
threads from a few years ago that it was still available, available only in
YO PRO, and to only being able to contact the author K6STI via "snail mail".

Does anyone have any up-to-date information on where YO can be purchased?

Thank you,

Roger, N0VR