[VHFcontesting] FOR SALE items

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FOR SALE items
From: CatWhiskR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:05:36 EDT

I have the following items for sale.
    1.  A pair of M2 2m12 (2 meter, 12 element) yagi’s,  with phasing lines
and 2 way power  divider. This system was used to make almost 100 WSJT, and 4
CW  contacts on EME.  $350.00
    1.  A Yaesu G-550 elevation rotor and control box  with 100 + feet of
cable. $175.00
    1.  A 10 foot long, 1.5 inch diameter fiberglass  boom. $50.00.
I would prefer to sell this as a package, and local pickup (Located in  San
Diego). I will consider  individual pricing.
Also for sale.
    1.  Four (4) each 2M9SSB antennas. I will sell all  four antennas with
phasing lines for $300.00.
    1.  M2 2 meter, 4 way power divider.  $70.00
I would prefer to sell this as a package, and local pickup. I will  consider
individual pricing.
The G-550 elevation rotor can go with either system.
Terry/N6CW

fuel-efficient used cars.