Re: [VHFcontesting] 6meter - distance scoring

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 6meter - distance scoring
From: Sebastian <w4as@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 10:05:59 -0400
Steve, although I did not have the pleasure to work you during the
contest, I just want to thank you for being out there, outside of your
comfortable home, and spending lots of money on gas.

I know you did it for your enjoyment, but I'm sure that you also did
that in the spirit of helping others as well.

And for that, I congratulate you.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian