[VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting :Ethics

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting :Ethics
From: Neil <neil.goodell@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:12:11 -0400
Quote:
Every VHF contest brings up some issue that gets tossed around forever. It gets
old fast. There are so many ways the rules could be "violated". Seeing all this
controversy, along with the new, "improved" rules, makes me glad I sold all the
equipment and quit Roving. Six meters only here.

Again,agree with you 100% Dave,glad to know I'm not the only one that felt that
way...

Quote:
It was kind of refreshing to disconnect the spotting networks and clusters
> this past weekend and to find stations the old fashion way-by LISTENING!

Isn't that what it really should be all about???

73
Neil
AE1P