[VHFcontesting] K3LFO/R Team on PSK31/WSJT Sunday early AM

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO/R Team on PSK31/WSJT Sunday early AM
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mentis.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:46:12 -0400 (EDT)
When we park the rover for the night at my home QTH (w3dio), I'll get on 6
and 2 meters and do some digital modes before heading off to bed.  I can't
guarantee the time we will make it back there but judging by the past, it
probably will be somewhere around 1am + or - an hour.  I didn't get any
replies to my query for standard frequencies but I found this stuff on the
internet today so I hope it's relatively accurate.  So unless I'm told
otherwise I'll be on these frequencies and trying to find some people to
work in both of these modes as K3LFO/R:

50.260  WSJT
50.290  PSK31
144.140 WSJT