[VHFcontesting] K9AKS in EN20 for the June Contest

To: FFMA@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9AKS in EN20 for the June Contest
From: curtis roseman <croseman@usc.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 14:48:49 -0500
I will be in southeastern Nebraska, in EN20 for the June contest this weekend.
 It is not the rarest grid on the map, but it is fairly rare for the EN field.

As usual, I will be operating Single Op Portable, QRP, cw and ssb.  If
everything works, I will be on 6, 2, 222, 432, and 1296 from a site with a good
view in all directions.  Thanks to KI0PY for helping me secure the site.

I hope to be on the air Friday evening (and Saturday morning) from the site
running 100 watts; but at the magic hour of 1800Z I will drop down to ten watts
(and no doubt the bands will close!).

Please look for me;  I will be weak, but I will be there!

73, Curt Roseman k9aks