[VHFcontesting] K4TRT/QRP EM97 June 'Test

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4TRT/QRP EM97 June 'Test
From: "Joshua M. Arritt" <jarritt@vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:14:20 -0400
Karl and I will be backpacking station K4TRT to an undisclosed +4000'
peak in EM97 for the June Contest.  We'll have the bottom three (6, 2,
222) for sure, modest 432 capabilities are a possibility.  CW/SSB/FM --
no computer-aided digital this time.  All bands QRP, solar/battery
power, and super light antennas since we'll be on foot to the summit.

Skeds welcome.

In the mean time, sacrifices to the propagation gods will be made...
see you in the 'test!

  73,
     Josh / KF4YLM