Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Orphans, contests, and the incurable VHF disea

To: "Paul N1BUG" <paul_n1bug@verizon.net>, "VHF" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHFcontesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Orphans, contests, and the incurable VHF disease
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:36:48 -0500
Ah...another member for the cult...er, I mean, another victim of the bug.

Just remember Paul, VHF'ers do it with more frequency.

BTW, on the recommendation of many, I just ordered an Icom ProIII from
Gigaparts. My Icom 746 Pro has a problem with it's speech compressor causing
my audio to be very distorted when it's selected. I could run the contest
with it as is, but have decided it's a good
excuse to buy the Pro3.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63