Re: [VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39 - will be on-air for June VHF tes

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VE3/KC8QVO in EN39 - will be on-air for June VHF test
From: steve d <kc8qvo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 18:44:26 -0700 (PDT)
Just a note that my trip is being delayed a few days. I am finishing up  my
quarter at OSU and needed some extra time to finish exams/projects.  The good
news is that the delay has pushed me in to the contest  weekend! This should be
a lot of fun for sure. I wasn't originally  planning 100% to put up 2m and
70cm, but having the contest in sight I  need all the bands I can get HIHI.
Hopefully skip heats up so I can  have some good openings...

  The new dates for the trip will be to leave this coming Thursday  morning. I
should be in EN39 on Saturday. I will be on the air Sunday  and operate through
the end of the contest the following Sunday (CDT).  I have to get out of there
Monday evening, so it will be a rat-race to  dismantle the station HI.

  I hope to hear evreyone out there!

  73 es GL,
  Steve, KC8QVO