[VHFcontesting] 34th ANNUAL EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 34th ANNUAL EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:34:18 -0400
COUNTDOWN TO THE 34 th ANNUAL EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE
MANY OF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED AS OF YET!!!!!

PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE -  LESS THAN 3 DAYS LEFT FOR
EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS TUESDAY,  APRIL 15th  8:39 PM SHARP
AFTER THAT PAY BIG BUCKS AT THE DOOR REGISTRATION TABLE.
WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO REGISTER EARLY SO WE CAN ORDER BANQUET DINNERS.
OTHER WISE YOU MAY GO HUNGRY AND MISS THE PRIZE DRAWING..

BRING GOODIES FOR THE AUCTION AND BANQUET TABLE.

ALSO TEST EQUIPMENT LAB SESSION THRU 50 GHz.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPURTUNITY.
SO BRING YOUR MICRWAVE EQUIPMENT WHICH YOU CAN'T MEASURE ANYWHERE ELSE.

34th ANNUAL EASTERN VHF/UHF CONFERENCE

-This years' 34th Annual Eastern VHF-UHF Conference and Dinner Banquet
will be held on April 18, 19 & 20th, 2008. Once again it will be at the
Crowne Plaza
Hotel in Enfield, CT. Reservations may be made at (860) 741-2211 ask for
local hotel reservations.

Our web site has been updated and now offers both Secure On-line
PayPal as well as traditional mail-in Registration. You save $5 on
the full Conference admission by pre-Registering.

Please see our  WEB site for further information:
http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html

We will hold an indoor Auction to help defray costs of future
conferences. Please bring items suitable for donating and auctioning
off to support the club. We are also soliticing Door Prize donations for a
drawing at the Dinner Banquet. Thanks.

Outdoor Flea Market on Sunday April 20th, 2008, weather permitting.

Bruce Wood N2LIV
Conference Chairman
n2liv@optonline.net n2liv@arrl.net
(516) 928-0698 ext 210 (W) for further info.
Thanks and see you there.