[VHFcontesting] rules

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] rules
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 12:26:03 -0600
    Seems like we go thru this every couple of months.If someone want to win
so bad that they will cheat to do it,I say let them.If you like the vast
majority just get on to have fun and work some new grids and get the dust
off the equipment who really cares.
    There is NO I repeat NO way to make scoring fair for everyone.Those in
high ham areas will ALWAYS have an advantage.Its kinda bad here in
mid-central Wisconsin,I can't think what is must be like in middle of North
Dakota.I also would love to hear what the bands sounds like from WMA or WNY
or NNJ.
    Thats just the way it is.Doesn't mean you can't have a ton of fun.
Gregg K9KL  still more cows then people here