[VHFcontesting] VHF Sked Alternative

To: k4gun@comcast.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Sked Alternative
From: Philip Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:09:43 -0500
Steve,
It is really good to see your enthusiasm as a new rover.  We have been
working with some of the old time rovers like John (w1rt) and Rick
(k1ds) and many others.
They always publish the liason frequency that they will be using, it's
usually around 144.260 or 144.247.  We at our fixed stations will
periodically check those frequencies.
But the most important factor is time, and I know things can be beyond
your control, but we are all busy and it really pays off when there is
some representation on the liason frequency when the predetermined time
is reached.
73,
Phil K3TUF