Re: [VHFcontesting] About Directive systems

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] About Directive systems
From: "David Olean" <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:50:38 -0000
Hello Folks,
I found a problem with the phone line this AM. A bad wire in the cable on
the street somewhere between me and the nearest splice junction, where there
is a very hungry family of mice who like polyethylene.  It was working fine
yesterday morning.  I did get it fixed. Sorry for the problems, but I am
very much in business, and having a huge backlog of orders.
    So I guess all this means that I just don't care about "us hams"
anymore.  I thought I did!  As far as I can tell, my email accounts are all
working. I have three info@directivesystems.com, k1whs@worldpath.com, and a
third one that I try not to disseminate. I get about 200 e mails every day.
Info@directivesystems is really working great judging by the volume of junk
mail I deleted this morning. Most are spam, but many are hams that ask
questions. I try to answer them when I can, but it is a losing battle, as my
backlog just keeps growing when I am not shipping stuff out the door. (like
right now answering this last minor fire/flame.) This is a small shop guys!
If I had  legions of employees, my prices would be double what they are and
the quality would be in the toilet. Take ur pick. Now back to work trying to
get January Contest orders out the door!!

73
Dave K1WHS
Owner/ Janitor/ Customer Service Rep/Assembler/ Tester/ Purchasing Agent/
Shipping clerk/ All around idiot
for Directive Systems