Re: [VHFcontesting] Directive systems

To: Joe Serocki <joeserocki@gmail.com>, 'Pete M' <pmanfre@gmail.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Directive systems
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:58:52 +0000
Directive Systems is still very much in business, but I know for a fact that
they are REALLY BUSY right now with some big jobs and the "pre-January contest
rush".. Not sure what the problem is with the phone lines.. it's pretty rural
there in Maine and some times the lines just "go down".. I would hang in there
before selling off the 432-25's..

bill, K1DY