Re: [VHFcontesting] water damage

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] water damage
From: KA2AEV@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:48:52 EDT

Im not so sure about sticking a radio into any type of oven for  drying
You may be opening yourself up to a bunch of trouble if the heat setting is
off, you forget about the radio or any other bunch of senarios occur
I think Air drying would be the way to go
Even if it has to sit a few days or a week!

Mike
KA2AEV

In a message dated 10/13/2007 11:41:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,