Re: [VHFcontesting] DC Power Distribution

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] DC Power Distribution
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:24:09 -0600
Ray J wrote:
> what are you talking about?
>  did you read the article??

I did.  I've also read the other articles (which are not linked from
this one) where AT&T has now experienced more than one explosion from
them.  They're problematic, the "studies" are spinning it to down-play
the problems.

Again, sorry I brought it up.  Again, my mistake -- these are Lithium
based batteries, and in my original filing of the articles here I filed
them under "AGM" in my head.

The whole thread is irrelevant at this point, unless as you say, someone
is made of $... and likes taking the risks of using Li batteries in an
abusive (physically and electrically) rover operation.

Nate WY0X