Re: [VHFcontesting] Sweepstakes prize

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Sweepstakes prize
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:07:44 -0500 (CDT)
Yep, Jean Shepherd was K2ORS.  The current holder of K2ORS was probably
one of the biggest fans of Jean in the world - hence, he got Jean's old
call. Warren, the current K2ORS, is very active in the lowfer community
and has an experimental LOWFer license from the FCC (WD2XGJ, WD2XSH/23,
WE2XEB/2).

73, Zack W9SZ