Re: [VHFcontesting] Sweepstakes prize

To: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Sweepstakes prize
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:01:27 -0500 (CDT)
A theater here in Champaign-Urbana showed that famous movie about 6 years
ago and raffled off 5 of the leg lamps using the numbers on the tickets.
I didn't win one. Someone who lived not too far from me did, though, and
had it in his picture window as his only Christmas decoration for several
years after that. I haven't seen it in the past couple years so he either
gave up on it or moved. Probably the latter.

73 & Ho Ho Ho,

Zack W9SZ