[VHFcontesting] contest plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] contest plans
From: David Schumacher <dreamcatcher_two@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:12:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hey thanks everyone for the warm welcome and all of the postive responses.  We
(my brother & I) are looking forward to getting back to contesting together as
a multi team again, used to do it years ago but we've both moved, and got away
from it for awhile.  The time has come to have some fun again!

  About a week or so before the contest, I'll post a plan of attack, we will be
covering 7 grids in the two days, no circling, working anyone and everyone
anywhere that we can hear.

  And as far as the other post about a beer every time there is a new grid,
I've always wondered if you get any more points for working a new grid in the
dark while its raining and your stuck in the mud on the side of the highway
........ you know kind of like how you get an extra db or two if you climb the
tower in a lightening storm after midnight with the new antenna.

  73 looking forward to making lots of contacts in the contest.
  Dave
  KF6LT

Dave