[VHFcontesting] 2006 VHF Contesting Report

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2006 VHF Contesting Report
From: "Stephen Hicks, N5AC" <n5ac@n5ac.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 09:04:21 -0500
As you may remember, back in October of last year a survey was conducted of
VHF contesters.  375 amateurs participated in the survey and not only
answered the specific questions, but also provided volumes of good comments.
I have completed compiling the results and have posted them at this
location:

http://www.n5ac.com/VHFSurvey.pdf

The survey results have been forwarded to the VUAC as well as the
respondents themselves (if they provided an email address).  If you would
like to see the report, feel free to download it and review it.  The
connection that my server is on is not the fastest so if you have trouble
getting a copy, just try again later.  I'd like to publicly thank all the
respondents for their time and effort in responding and providing comments.

73,
Steve