[VHFcontesting] Help please with Roverlog

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Help please with Roverlog
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:56:11 -0400
I have Roverlog installed on this computer, and have only used it to play
around for familiarity.  I have used Roverlog twice at W2SZ/1 but that is much
different than as a rover.  More involved too and already set up.

I need to configure it for the CQ WW VHF for manual entry.  Also have Genlog
too btw.  Presently it reads as follows:

Top line:
Roverlog - Sept 2006.log - 144

I click on Roverlog Folder, and then click on cqvhf.ini - Notepad.  It shows 4
settings, but do not know if I need to do anything more here.

Assistance via private email may be best.

Many thanks.

Bill   VE3CRU/R