[VHFcontesting] ARRL UHF: Op Available - New England

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL UHF: Op Available - New England
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.n1ese@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:17:33 -0400
Probably a long shot but...

If anyone in the Northern New England area with a multi or rover
effort is in need of an op for the upcoming UHF contest, I'd love the
opportunity.  My rover won't be ready for the UHF contest but I'd
really like to be part of the fun.  If you're a rover and just want
someone to drive while you do all the operating, I am cool with that
as well.

Please reply off list, thanks.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH