Re: [VHFcontesting] Inverters, Rovers and such

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Inverters, Rovers and such
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:19:00 -0400
I inherited a true sinewave inverter, an Exeltech 1100, and its inside
of a pretty tight box along with a Jacobs Accuvolt with feedthroughs
for 12V and 110V. Bill did a great job on that box, and I run the
Accuvolt and inverter constantly with no detectable increase in the
noise floor.

de john - w1rt/r