[VHFcontesting] 2007 VHF QSO Party - Log Submission Robot Issues -W4SHG

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2007 VHF QSO Party - Log Submission Robot Issues -W4SHG
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@midatlanticbb.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:43:41 -0400

Hello all,

Sorry I was unable to get on for most of the contest from FM18hk but I did
manage to get on for the last four (4) hours and found activity a bit light.

I submitted my dismal little log and got all my 1.2, 2.3 and 3.4 QSO's
rejected.

I suspect an issue with the robot so hold off a day or so on submitting your
logs as I have sent an email to the ARRL contest branch to ask for
assistance.

N1MM, N3FJP and the Web based Cabforms all produce the same output.
ARRL Robot does not recognize 1.2, 2.3 or 3.4 as a valid VHF band.

I think it may be a little issue and when I get a response I will post the
update here.

Thanks to all I was lucky enough to work .....

Respectfully Submitted
Steve Gilmore - W4SHG