Re: [VHFcontesting] 847 comments

To: <k1ep@mgef.org>, <aa4zz@aol.com>, <n5ten@yahoo.com>,<jarritt@vt.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 847 comments
From: "John Santillo" <u1004467@warwick.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:08:53 -0500
I'm surprised to see so many complaints about the 847.  During a VHF contest
a few years back we had to replace a 746pro with an 847 because the front
end of the 746 couldn't take the strong 6M signals from another nearby
contest group.  Once the 847 was in-line our de-sense problem went away.

73,

John
N2HMM