[VHFcontesting] vucc and nascar

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] vucc and nascar
From: "frank bechdoldt" <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:51:19 -0800

Well I didnt check the archive before I wrote that last one, sorry.

The problem of the radius id those of us next to the ocean. I would loose alot of circle with the radius rule.

Perhaps the next rule would be if you live in a odd grid square you can only count qsos from and even grid square on an odd day or visa versa. Also we could throw in double qso wednesdays and all qsos during the superbowl or NFC championship game count tripple, except in the south where Nascar weekends count double!

Thanks for the insight and keep up the good work Gene.

73s frank