[VHFcontesting] Contest Rules Ideas

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest Rules Ideas
From: "Tom Mayo" <n1mu-vhf@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:01:34 -0500 (EST)
Hi folks,

Since the reflector is swirling again with ideas on rules and scoring, I'd
like to reannounce the scoring system I thought of.

This contest scoring system is goal-based.  This system was developed from
the ground up.  The underlying goals of VHF+ contesting were examined and
a fresh approach to rewarding these goals was contemplated.  It takes the
overall goals of VHF+ contesting and maps them to Goal Scores that are
used to determine where entrants place in the contest.  Awards are granted
for the top scoring entrants for each Goal.

http://tom.2ub.org/docs/N1MU_Proposed_VHF_Contest_Rules.html

--
Tom Mayo - N1MU - tom.2ub.org